- 8 ounces sweetened dark chocolate chunks, chopped small
- 1 pint cream
- 1 cup marshmallow, melted
- 3 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 5 peppermints, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon melted caramel, for garnish
- 6 cinnamon candies, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon hearts, for garnish
In a small pot, heat the cream over medium high heat. When the mixture begins to just boil, remove from the heat. Add the chocolate and whisk until smooth. Add more chocolate, if necessary. In a separate pie tin, pour in the melted marshmallow and let sit until stiff. Arrange the garnishes around a large bowl on a serving plate. Pour the hot chocolate into the bowl and place a big dollop of marshmallow on the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon hearts and serve hot!
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.