- 2 kiwis, 1 sliced and 1 finely diced
- 1 small angel food cake, cut into small circles
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped to light peaks
- 1 pint of pre-made chocolate ganache, store bought
- 2 each strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
In a Champagne glass, begin layering the sliced kiwi, cake and whipped cream until you reach the top of the glass. Finish with a spoon of cream and chopped kiwi. In the microwave, melt the chocolate according to directions. Fill a small piping bag with the chocolate and pipe a message onto the serving plate. Arrange the berries around the message and place the parfait in the center. Serve chilled.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Copyright 2003, Cat Cora, All Rights Reserved