Catfish Hero with Seared Tomatoes and Herbed Mayo
- Cooking spray
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 long sandwich rolls
- Cooked catfish fillets, about 12 ounces total
- Lettuce leaves
- Thinly sliced red onion
Heat a large griddle or nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Season tomatoes with salt and black pepper and add to hot pan. Cook 1 minute per side, flipping with a spatula, until golden brown. Remove from heat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.