- 3 pounds very fresh corvina*, skin removed, deboned, and small dice
- 12 limes, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- Salt and white pepper
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 ear corn, in the husk
- *Corvina can be substituted with any firm white-fleshed fish, like sea bass.
Place all ingredients, except potato and corn in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours and reserve.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Bake the potato and corn for about 20 minutes, until potato is moderately soft and corn is well cooked. Let cool and remove skin from potato dice small, and place in a mixing bowl. Remove corn from the cob and gently mix with potato and season. Keep at room temperature until ready to serve. When ready to serve, fold the corn and potato into the ceviche.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.