- 3 pounds fresh skinless snapper fillet
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup whole cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup whole parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Creme Fraiche, for garnishing
Cut fish into small cubes. Spread the fish evenly in a large, non-reactive pan. Mix all of the citrus juice and pour over the fish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. The citrus juice will "cook" the fish throughout.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season with salt, pepper and olive oil. Fill shot glass with gazpacho and garnish with a dollop of creme fraiche.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Along Came Mary Productions