Chambord Berries with Ice Cream
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pint raspberries, rinsed and picked over
- 1/2 pint blueberries, rinsed and picked over
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Chambord liqueur
- 8 scoops frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
In a saucepan combine the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and sugar, bring mixture to a simmer over moderately low heat, stirring gently, and simmer until sugar begins to dissolve. Add the liqueur and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Arrange ice cream in 4 serving dishes and immediately spoon hot sauce over.
Recipe courtesy of Padma Lakshmi