- 1 (750-ml) bottle Prosecco or French Champagne, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups Mint Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- 1 lemon, zested and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 5 fresh mint sprigs
- Crushed ice
- Mint Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour the sangria over the top. Serve immediately.Mint Simple Syrup:
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and mint over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the syrup to cool for 20 minutes. Strain before using.
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Thank you! your flag was submitted.