Champignons de Paris Stuffed with Escargot, Garlic, Parsley, and Almonds
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon diced ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped white mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 20 large white mushrooms, stems and caps separated
- 20 cooked escargot
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.