Champignons de Paris Stuffed with Escargot, Garlic, Parsley, and Almonds
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon diced ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped white mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 20 large white mushrooms, stems and caps separated
- 20 cooked escargot
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Recipe courtesy of Alex Lee, Daniel