- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped in half
- 1 red onion, diced
- Fresh mint leaves, torn
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, recipe follows
- Feta cheese, crumbled
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
Add the raspberries, oil, vinegar and sugar if using into a blender and blend until smooth.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.