Cheerleaders Chicken Arroz
- 5 pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 pounds crumbled raw pork chorizo
- 4 large green bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 large yellow onions, diced
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 large can chicken stock
- 1 bottle dark beer
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (20-ounce) can pitted green olives
- 6 cups long-grain rice
Brown the chicken in a large skillet, over medium heat, then add the chorizo cook it until firm, about 15 minutes.
Stir in the bell peppers, onions, and serrano peppers. Cook until the vegetables are tender. Add the chicken stock to a rice cooker along with the beer, salt, pepper, and olives with juice. Stir in the chicken mixture and the rice, Set the rice cooker to steam for 25 minutes and enjoy.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.