- 2 Cups Ore-Ida® Southern Style Hash Browns
- 8 Slices Oscar Mayer bacon , chopped
- 1/2 Pound fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 Medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 12 Large eggs
- 1/3 Cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 12 Ounces Velveeta® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese product, sliced
1. Heat oven to 350°F
2. Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove from skillet, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Meanwhile, cook and stir hash browns and vegetables in drippings 10 min.
3. Spread vegetable mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Whisk eggs and sour cream until blended; pour over vegetable mixture. Top with bacon and Velveeta®.
4. Bake 40 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.