What do you get when you combine Hunt's® 100% natural tomatoes with Kraft® 100% grated Parmesan cheese? Dinner that's 100% delicious. Bring flavor to your table with this carefully crafted recipe.
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon fast-rising dry yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer® Pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
Mix 4 cups flour, 1 cup Parmesan, yeast and salt in large bowl. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, gradually adding remaining flour.
Cut dough into 4 pieces. (Each piece is enough for a 12-inch pizza.) Spray 1 dough piece with cooking spray; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let stand 15 minutes. See tip for how to store remaining dough for another use.
TO MAKE ONE PIZZA: Heat oven to 400°F. Roll 1 dough piece (after standing 15 minutes) into 12-inch round on lightly floured surface; place on pizza pan. Bake 6 minutes. Top with tomato sauce, drained tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
Bake 15 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and edge of crust is golden brown. Cut pizza into 6 slices.