Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
Microwave all ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables.To Halve:
Cut ingredients in half; combine in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 2 min. Serve as directed. Makes 2 cups or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
Prepare using VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Keeping It Safe:
Hot dips should be discarded after sitting at room temperature for 2 hours or longer.
How to Cut Up VELVEETA:
Cut VELVEETA (the whole loaf) into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Then, cut each slice crosswise in both directions to make cubes.
Refrigerate any leftover dip. Then, reheat and toss with your favorite hot cooked pasta.
Use Your Slow Cooker:
When serving this dip at a party, pour the prepared dip into a small slow cooker set on LOW. This will keep the dip warm and at the ideal consistency for several hours. For best results, stir the dip occasionally to prevent hot spots.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.