- 2 large zucchini, cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 1½ cups Archer Farms® Cheddar & Asiago Sourdough Squares, crushed
1. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper until well-coated.
3. Grill the zucchini, turning once, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
4. Dollop ¼ teaspoon dressing in the center of each zucchini round and sprinkle the crushed cheese squares on top.