Chef Walter Bundy's Surry Sausage and White Corn Succotash
- 2 tablespoons whole butter
- 1/2 cup white corn
- 1/2 cup sliced Surry County smoked sausage
- 1/2 cup rock shrimp
- 1/4 cup sugar snap peas, julienned
- 1/4 cup peppadew peppers
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, small dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 medium yellow pepper, small dice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
Melt the butter in a large saute pan. Add the corn, sausage, shrimp, snap peas, peppedaw pepper, onions and bell peppers. Cook until the shrimp turn pink and tender. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with fresh herbs.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Lemaire