Chefs Salad with Applewood Smoked Bacon Turkey and Tomato-Y French Dressing
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Cooked turkey tenderloin, diced, about 12 ounces
- 1 cup diced Cheddar
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 hard boiled eggs, halved or quartered
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange lettuce on a serving platter and top with turkey, Cheddar, ham, carrots, olives, and onion. Arrange eggs alongside the edges of platter.
In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, broth, vinegar, paprika, and dry mustard. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Pour some of the dressing over the salad and reserve the extra to serve alongside.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.