Cherry Tomato and Grilled Corn Salad
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, grilled in their husks
- 4 cups halved vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup small dice Vidalia onions
- 1 poblano pepper, diced small
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
Whisk vinegar and oil, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cut kernels off the corn cob. Put corn, tomatoes, onions, peppers, and parsley into a bowl to combine. Pour vinaigrette over salad, mix well, and adjust seasonings.
Recipe courtesy of Cheryl Smith