- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced thinly
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves picked
Whisk the oil and vinegar in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, then put the rest of the ingredients in the bowl, and toss to combine. Season again.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.