- 2 ounces oil
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 quarts stale focaccia, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces chicken stock
- 4 ounces cider
- 1 pound roasted, peeled, and cleaned chestnuts cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Add oil and butter to a hot casserole. Sweat carrots, onions, and celery and cook until soft, but without color. Remove from heat and add marjoram and thyme. In a bowl combine focaccia, vegetables, hot stock, cider, and chestnuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Place in covered baking dish and bake for 30 minutes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.