Chick-Peas and Spinach Tapas
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves, rinsed, or 1 (10-ounce) package frozen leaf spinach
- 19 -ounce can (2 cups) chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 to 2 lemons, juiced or to taste
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
If using fresh spinach: Cook the spinach in a saucepan with the water clinging to its leaves, stirring, until wilted. Drain, squeeze dry, and finely chop. If using frozen spinach, follow package directions, drain, squeeze dry, and finely chop.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.