Chicken and Baby Spinach with Raspberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- For dressing:
- 1/2 cup lite balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- For salad:
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 1/3 cups cooked store-bought chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For the dressing:
DirectionsFor the dressing:
Combine vinaigrette, raspberries, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth; set aside.For the salad:
In a large bowl, toss together spinach, onions, raspberries, cucumbers, and half of the vinaigrette.
Divide mixture among 4 chilled plates. Add chicken strips to mixing bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons dressing. Divide among the plates. Garnish with feta, pecans, and black pepper. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.