- Butter, for greasing casserole
- 2 1/2 cups large-diced cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cup corn chips, crushed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chips and mix well. Transfer the mixture to the buttered dish, top with the chips, and bake until hot and bubbling, about 30 to 35 minutes. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.