Chicken Chopped Mediterranean Salad with Feta Vinaigrette
- 2 precooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) bag romaine hearts
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (recommended: Spice Islands)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced, for garnish
In a bowl large enough for tossing salad, add diced chicken breast.
Chop the romaine and add to salad bowl. Toss in the cucumber, olives and red onion and set aside.
In a sealable jar or container with a lid, combine red wine vinaigrette, Greek seasoning and crumbled feta cheese. Seal lid and shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Divide among chilled salad plates and garnish with extra crumbled feta cheese and sliced tomatoes.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri