- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, julienne
- 2 to 3 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pound chicken, cooked
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon dried fenugreek
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green coriander
Heat oil in a large deep frying pan adding chopped onions and fry for 4 to 5 minutes on a medium heat or once the onions are slightly brown. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 1 or 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, salt, chili powder, green chili, ground cumin and turmeric.
Turn up the heat and further cook for another 1 minute then put in the chicken. It is very crucial that spices are mixed within the pan at this point to ensure that the chicken cooks with texture and flavor. Add water after stirring the chicken into the spices.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Jerk Chicken, Sweet and Sour BBQ Chicken Sliders with Pickled Chinese Cabbage and Carrots, Roasted Balsamic Chicken With Horseradish Froth, Acorn Squash With Pumpkin Seeds, Brown Rice, Cabbage, Easy Chicken, Baked Ham Recipes, Roasted Turkey Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes, Chicken Casserole Recipes