- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Primavera Blend
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo pasta sauce
- 8 oz. fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost done. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add Recipe Ready Primavera Blend and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and chicken and toss to coat.* Serve, if desired, with additional parmesan cheese and season with black pepper.
*Cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer.