- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream, plus more for serving
- 1 pound cooked egg noodles, for serving
1. In a 6-quart slow cooker, toss the chicken, paprika, garlic, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon salt until the meat is evenly coated. In a small bowl, whisk the tomato paste and ¼ cup water. Pour into the slow cooker, then scatter the onion and pepper on top.
2. Cover and cook on low until the meat is tender, about 5 hours. With a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a large bowl. Discard all the bones and cartilage. Pour the sauce with the onion and pepper over the chicken. Fold in the sour cream until well mixed.
3. Spoon over the noodles and serve with extra sour cream and paprika.