Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced carrot
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise with olive oil
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Pinch of paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 whole-wheat sourdough rolls, split and toasted Lettuce and tomato, for topping
Combine the chicken, celery, carrot, red onion, mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt, granulated garlic, paprika and 1 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Mix until combined.
Serve the chicken salad on the toasted rolls with lettuce and tomato.
Photograph by Yunhee Kim
Thank you! your flag was submitted.