Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pecans
- 2 cups chicken meat, cooked, chopped
- 1 ½ cups California seedless grapes, rinsed and cut in half
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, fresh, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon lemon Juice, fresh
Combine all salad ingredients in bowl and mix well.
This works great with rotisserie chicken from the deli counter!
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.