- 1/2 cup apple juice, microwaved until warm
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari, your preference
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 8 to 10 chicken tenders (about 3/4 to 1 pound total)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the apple juice, peanut butter, soy sauce and the red curry paste.
Add the chicken tenders to the heated grill and cook, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Remove from the grill and top with the sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray, 2007