- 1 (14-ounce) package boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- ½ cup Archer Farms® Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) container cored fresh pineapple, cut into ½-inch-thick half-moons, pineapple juice reserved
- 3 romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled in alternating strips, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
1. Heat the grill to medium.
2. Meanwhile, in a resealable quart-size plastic bag, combine the chicken and ¼ cup peanut sauce, turning to coat. Let stand while the grill heats.
3. Grill the pineapple, turning once, until grill marks appear, about 5 minutes. Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool. Cut into thin slices.