- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 heart of romaine, chiffonade
- Julienne vegetables (carrots, zucchini, peppers, and/or scallions)
- Soy-Ginger Aioli, recipe follows
- Burrito size tortilla, flavored or unflavored
- Small strips pineapple
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a single layer in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, mirin, sugar, garlic, and ginger; pour over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator, turning once or twice, for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Heat grill. Remove chicken from marinade. Place on grill, and cook, basting with marinade, about 12 to 15 minutes, turning once. Let cool and slice in thin strips.
Dress the romaine and julienne vegetables with the aioli and place on the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla. Top with the sliced chicken and the pineapple. Fold over the edges and snuggly roll up your burrito, dig in and smile!