Chicken Wings in Peanut Sauce
- 4 pound chicken wings, halved at joint, tips removed if desired
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
To make Wings: Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Pat wings dry and toss with oil, ginger, and garlic. Arrange wings, thick-skin sides up, in 1 layer in a large shallow baking pan and roast in upper third of oven 25 minutes.
Turn on broiler and broil wings, turning once, until nicely browned and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
To make sauce while wings cook: Whisk together sauce ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
Add wings to sauce and toss until coated.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.