Here's a way to get great flavor, fast. This quick-cooking skillet dish features strips of sauteed chicken with mushrooms, green onions and grape tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons water
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic, tomatoes and onions to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir in the concentrated broth and water and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutritional Values per Serving
Using Swanson Flavor Boost-Chicken: : Calories 260, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 84mg, Sodium 495mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 33g, Vitamin A 18%DV, Vitamin C 12%DV, Calcium 4%DV, Iron 10%DV