Chicken with Green Curry Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup couscous, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 minutes per side until golden brown.
In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green chilies, curry powder, garam masala, and cumin. Add mixture to chicken and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and sauce reduces slightly. Spread couscous onto a serving platter, top with chicken and garnish with cilantro.
Recipe courtesy Robin Miller, 2007