Chicken with Peppers and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- COUSCOUS SIDE DISH
- 1 package instant couscous
- Follow package instructions.
Heat oil in large skillet and cook chicken until it begins to brown. Stir in onions and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in peppers and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in wine, tomatoes and oregano and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Season to taste and garnish with fresh basil
Thank you! your flag was submitted.