Chilean Salmon Ceviche
- 2 cups lobster stock
- 2 cups clam juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons grain mustard
- 1/4 tablespoon aji amarillo
- 2 (6-ounce) Chilean salmon fillets, cut into very thin slices
- 1 yellow tomato, diced
- 1/2 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, steamed and sliced to 1/4-inch pieces
Combine lobster stock and clam juice and reduce by half. In a blender mix the orange juice, lime juice, dry mustard, mayonnaise, heavy cream, whole grain mustard, aji amarillo; then add it to the stock.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the salmon, tomato, scallions, cilantro, and chives and add in the stock juice.
On a serving platter arrange a bed of sliced sweet potatoes and serve the ceviche on top.
Recipe courtesy Alex Garcia
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse