- 2 cups stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk the sour cream, eggs, and creamed corn. Fold in the cornmeal mixture, green chiles, and cheese until just blended. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
3. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.