Chilled Jumbo Tiger Prawns with Spicy Fig Chutney
- 6 fresh figs, diced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 medium golden tomatoes, cut and seeded to form cups
- 12 large tiger prawns, cooked, peeled, and chilled
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 8 whole chives
Fill tomatoes with fig chutney. Place tomato in the center of each plate. Arrange shrimp on tomato, with tails down. Garnish with cilantro and chives.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.