Chipotle Mango Pico de Gallo de los Vaqueros
- 6 large tomatoes, brunoise or small dice
- 4 green onions, white and green parts, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves minced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, brunoise or small dice
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and small dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 or 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, drained and brunoise or small dice (recommended: Embasa brand)
- 1 lime, juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a glass bowl and mix well. It is best to let this stand for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to marry. Drain the salsa of excess liquid and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.