Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 4 very ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond or regular milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
Bring a medium saucepan 1/3 full of water to a simmer over medium heat. Put the chocolate into a heatproof bowl, set it on the saucepan and turn off the heat. Let stand 5 minutes; stir the chocolate until smooth. Stir in the espresso powder. Cool to room temperature.
Spoon the mixture into 6 small dessert glasses and sprinkle chocolate shavings over the surface. Garnish with the raspberries.
The pudding can be served immediately or covered tightly (without garnishes) and refrigerated for up to 4 hours.
Recipe courtesy of The Kitchen