- 1 pint Ben & Jerry's® Cherry Garcia FroYo, slightly softened
- 8 whole graham cracker rectangles
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Spread ½ cup frozen yogurt on 1 graham cracker rectangle. Sandwich with another graham cracker. Repeat with the remaining frozen yogurt and graham crackers. Smooth the edges with a butter knife. Freeze on a wax-paper-lined pan until very firm.
2. With a serrated knife, cut each sandwich along the lines to form 16 finger sandwiches total. Drizzle the melted chocolate chips all over the sandwiches and freeze again to set. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 2 weeks.