Chocolate Cherry Treats
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped, or 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons butter or unsalted butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows or 20 regular marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, chocolate, cherries and nuts.
3. Evenly press into 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cut into squares. Best if served the same day.
Note: For best results, use fresh marshmallows
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com.
®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Serving Size 1 Square (29g)
Calories 130, Calories From Fat 50, Total Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g,
Protein 2g, Vitamin A 4 percent, Vitamin C 2 percent, Calcium 0 percent, Iron 6 percent
Thank you! your flag was submitted.