Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup (light or dark)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell, homemade or frozen
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Set pie shell on heavy-duty baking sheet and pour in filling. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until knife inserted midway between center and rim comes out clean.
Cool pie on wire rack to room temperature before cutting.
Recipe courtesy of Jean Anderson