Chocorazz Triple Chip Cookies
- 1 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening (recommended: Crisco)
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate extract
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavoring (recommended: Wilton)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, halved
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, cream the butter and shortening together with the brown sugar. Add the eggs 1 at a time and mix well. Add the vanilla and chocolate extract and raspberry flavoring, mix well. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder. Slowly add to butter mixture and mix thoroughly. With a rubber spatula, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet with a 2 1/2-inch ice cream scoop and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Dionna Hurt, Longwood, Florida