Chopped Tofu and Parsley
- 2 cups
- 1 (14ounce) package soft tofu
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pureed garlic
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Drain tofu of water, wrap in a thin kitchen towel or 4 layers of cheesecloth, and squeeze to remove any excess moisture. Roughly chop and reserve.
Heat oil in a small skillet over low heat. Cook garlic 2 to 3 minutes, then cool.
c.1997, M.S. Milliken & S. Feniger, all rights reserved