- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound bulk or chopped chorizo
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 eggs
- Salt an freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced for garnish
- Grated Panela cheese for garnish
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water 10 minutes. Drain and reserve.
Fry the chorizo in a large nonstick skillet until browned. Drain off any excess oil. Add the onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add the potatoes and cook until wellbrowned, about 10 minutes.