1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. COOK chorizo and onions in medium ovenproof skillet on medium heat 8 min. or until chorizo is done, stirring frequently. Add potatoes and chiles; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese; spread to form even layer in skillet.
4. WHISK eggs and sour cream until well blended; pour over chorizo mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
5. BAKE 25 min. or until center is set. Serve topped with salsa.
If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, wrap the handle of your regular skillet with several layers of foil before placing in oven. Remember that all parts of the skillet will be hot when removing it from the oven.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 330 calories, 22g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 160mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 19g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.
Courtesy of Kraft Natural Cheese with a Touch of Philly