- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, strained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned sliced peaches in heavy syrup, strained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup drained, canned fruit cocktail in heavy syrup
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, plus 1 1/2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1/4 cup canned mandarin oranges in heavy syrup, strained
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese, pineapple, and sour cream until light. Mix in remaining ingredients. Divide among 4 serving bowls, sprinkle with remaining coconut and serve.
Cook's Note: For a dramatic presentation, serve in halved coconut shells.
Copyright 2002, Janette Barber and Christina Deyo, all rights reserved