Christina's Cookie Pops
- 2 (1 pound) tubs prepared vanilla frosting
- Assorted food coloring, liquid or gel
- 1/2 cup multicolored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup mini jelly beans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered candies (such as: M & M's)
- 1/2 cup edible silver sprinkles
- 1 (18-ounce) tube prepared slice-and-bake sugar cookies
- Special equipment:
- 16 lollipop or popsicle sticks
Bake cookies according to package directions. Immediately after removing from oven, insert a lollipop stick into 1 end of each cookie. Place on a rack to cool completely.
Meanwhile, divide icing into as many small bowls as you wish to color. Mix desired food coloring into each bowl.
Ice the cookies in different colors and decorate with candy, and sprinkles.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.