- 4 heirloom tomatoes (you may substitute vine ripened tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons of sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2-ounce chopped herbs (parsley, basil and chives)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Cut the tomatoes into bite-size slivers or chunks and simply add all of the ingredients to the tomatoes. It is best to let marinate for at least 30 minutes but not more than 2 hours.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.